A practical workshop that aims to provide you with the tools and techniques necessary to effectively carry out internal audits of your Quality Management System, ISO 9001:2015.
Course duration: 1-day workshop
This ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Internal Auditor Course is designed to provide practical instruction for the internal auditor. This training course takes into account the varying levels of understanding and different backgrounds of delegates, we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the course material.
The ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Internal Auditor Business Training Course involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real-life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind ISO 9001:2015(QMS) Quality Management Systems and auditing techniques, whereas the afternoon will be a practical session to give delegated a ‘hands-on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios. This allows delegates to ask organisation specific questions from our consultants who are experts in their fields with more than 25 years of experience within the sector.
It is worth noting that many organisations who initially achieve certification to ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) run the risk of losing their certification at a later date through ineffective internal auditing.
What does it involve?
- Quality in context
- Overview of quality management systems
- Internal auditing of quality systems
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar ISO 9001 series of Quality Standards
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining a quality system based upon the newly updated ISO 9001:2015
Contact us today on 028 9042 3222/01832 1493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information