Graham Construction is one of Northern Irelands largest companies. This company has grown to provide construction, fit out and facilities management services through the UK.
The company was acutely aware of the need to maximise its success in tendering processes and one critical part of this strategy was to achieve certification to ISO standards. This due to the fact that ISO certification is often a core criterion in construction tendering processes and failure to have such certification can often lead to a low score or failure in a tendering process.
Quadra has been assisting Graham Construction with a range of projects for over 5 years and has helped the company to build a streamlined Integrated Management System for a wide scope of activities. These standards include:
- ISO9001 Quality Management
- ISO14001 Environmental Management
- ISO45001 Health and Safety Management
- ISO27001 Information Security Management
- ISO44001 Collaborative Business Relationship Management
- ISO19650 Building Information Modelling
Achieving and maintaining certification to these standards has been a mammoth achievement and one in which we are proud to have assisted.