Course duration: 1 day workshop
This 1 day course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfill ongoing maintenance and improvement of their environmental management system to the new ISO 14001:2015 standard.
What does it involve?
• Environmental impacts in context
• Overview of environmental legislation
• Overview of new ISO 14001:2015 standard
• Internal auditing of ISO 14001:2015 standard
• Non compliances and deficiencies
• Audit Techniques
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar ISO 14001 series of Environmental Standards
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits to the new ISO 14001:2015 standard
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an environmental system based upon the new ISO 14001:2015 standard