COURSE DURATION: 2 DAY WORKSHOP
This 2 day IMS (Integrated Management System) Internal Auditor Course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfill ongoing maintenance and improvement of your implemented system. This training course will take into account the varying levels of understanding and differing backgrounds of delegates, as such we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the course material.
This course involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind IMS Systems and auditing techniques,then in the afternoon the ficus will be on the practical side of auditing to give delegated a ‘hands on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios.
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management Standards in context
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Internal auditing of the management systems
- Auditing techniques
- What are non compliance’s
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
- Audit Techniques
HAVING COMPLETED THE COURSE, DELEGATES WILL:
- Have familiarity with each of the standards in Integrated Management Systems to include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Gain the ability to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- Have the knowledge base to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- Now be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who are interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining 2 or more of the following management systems ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Delegates who want a better understanding of IMS
If you are booking more than one space on the course please contact the office on 028 9042 3222 / email@example.com
IMS INTERNAL AUDITOR
£584.00 + VAT
This event has passed