Taking care of the environment, and preventing organisations from causing negative impacts on the environment, are two of the most important challenges facing businesses today. ISO 14001 is the international standard for environmental management systems (EMS) and the most widely used EMS in the world, with over 14,000 organizations certified in the UK and over 250,000 ISO 14001 certificates issued globally. ISO 14001 is the principal management system standard which specifies the requirements for the formulation and maintenance of an EMS. This helps to control your environmental aspects, reduce impacts and ensure legal compliance.
An environmental management system helps organisations identify, manage, monitor and control their environmental issues in a holistic manner. This standard is suitable for organisations of all types and sizes, weather they are private, not-for-profit or governmental.
You will benefit from Quadra’s approach in providing cost effective support in developing an Environmental Management System consistent with the principles of ISO 14001:2015. ISO 14001 will give you the framework you need to identify and manage the impact of an organisation’s activities, products and services on the environment.
Environmental Management helps all types of organisations to assure its customers of its commitment to safeguarding the environment, to ensure it is complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements and to prove its environmental credentials against an internationally recognised standard.
- Demonstrate compliance with the current regulatory and statutory requirements
- Improve your organisations image and credibility
- Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees
- Improve costs and spending
- Create a culture of continual improvement
- Engage employees – By engaging your employees in a group effort to reduce your environmental footprint you can increase employee focus and retention