Course duration: 1 day workshop
ISO 27001:2013 is the international standard that provides the specification for a best-practice information security management system (ISMS). This standard is designed to protect all data that an organisation may hold including cyber based information. It is one of the most popular information security standards in the world, with certifications growing by more than 450% in the past ten years. ISO 27001 is supported by its code of practice for information security management, ISO/IEC 27002:2013.
This ISO 27001 Internal Auditor Training Course aims to give delegates a working understanding of how best to maintain and audit their data security framework. It will also help them to understand the background to the standard so that they and their organisation have a clear understanding of its importance and will emphasize the need for compliance.
The objective of this public training course is to ensure that delegates and their individual organisations are as prepared as possible for the auditing and maintenance of ISO 27001:2013.
This 1 day course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfill ongoing maintenance and improvement of their information security management system.
What does it involve?
- Information Security in context
- Overview of information security management systems
- Internal auditing of information security management systems
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar ISO 27001 series of Information Security Standards
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 27001
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an information security management system based upon ISO 27001
Contact us today on 028 9042 3222/01832 1493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information