Course duration: 1 day workshop
ISO 17025 outlines the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and/or calibrations, including sampling. Laboratories use ISO 17025 to implement a quality system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results and as a certificate to confirm its competence to customers, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies.
Laboratories use ISO 17025:2017 to develop and implement a quality which will improve their ability to consistently produce valid results and as a certificate to confirm its competence to customers, regulatory authorities and accreditation bodies. This standard is applicable to all laboratories regardless of the number of personnel or the extent of the scope of testing and/or calibration activities.
A practical workshop which aims to provide you with the tools and techniques necessary to effectively carry out internal audits of your Laboratory Quality Management System, ISO 17025.
This 1 day course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfill ongoing maintenance and improvement of their Laboratory Quality Management System.
What does it involve?
- Laboratory Quality in context
- Overview of laboratory quality management system
- Internal auditing of laboratory quality management systems
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar with the ISO 17025 Laboratory Quality Standard
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 17025
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an laboratory quality management system based upon ISO 17025