Course duration: 2 day workshop
A practical workshop which aims to provide you with the tools and techniques necessary to effectively carry out internal audits of your Integrated Management System, covering ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
This 2 day IMS (Integrated Management System) Internal Auditor Course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfill ongoing maintenance and improvement of your implemented system. This training course will take into account the varying levels of understanding and differing backgrounds of delegates, as such we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the course material.
This course involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind IMS Systems and auditing techniques,then in the afternoon the ficus will be on the practical side of auditing to give delegated a ‘hands on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios.
What does it involve?
- Quality, Environment and Health and Safety in context
- Overview of quality, environmental and health and safety management systems
- Internal auditing of integrated management systems
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
What will you learn?
- Have familiarity with each of the standards in Integrated Management Systems to include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Gain the ability to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- Have the knowledge base to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- Now be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of Integrated Management Systems covering ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an integrated management system covering ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Delegates who want a better understanding of their IMS