Course duration: 1 day workshop
The revision processes for ISO9001 & ISO14001 have now been completed and OHSAS 18001 is being replaced by ISO 45001 hopefully by the start of 2018. This course provides practical training for anyone responsible for the transition process within their organisations across all industry sectors.
What does it involve?
- Background to the changes
- Introduction to Annex SL
- Overview of ISO9001: 2015
- Overview of ISO14001: 2015
- Overview of ISO 45001
- Planning for transition
Objectives. Having completed the course delegates will:
- Understand the background to the changes and the proposed transition timescale
- Be familiar with the new high level Annex SL structure and how it applies to their organisation
- Identify & discuss what is new to the standards and what has changed from the previous standards
- Help you identify potential implications for your organisation of the changes to the standards
- Help you plan for your organisation’s transition
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for the transition to the new 2015 ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards and the impending ISO 45001 standard.
- Personnel involved in ongoing quality, environmental and/or health and safety management within their organisations.
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001: 2015 and ISO 45001.