Course duration: 1 day workshop
Many companies who initially achieve ISO 9001 certification run the risk of losing their certification at a later date through ineffective internal auditing. This course is designed to provide practical instruction for the internal auditor, and involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and case studies.
Objectives. Having completed the course, delegates will:
- Be familiar with the ISO 9001 series of Quality Systems Standards
- Be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits within their own company
- Be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- Be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
- Quality in context
- Overview of quality management systems
- Internal auditing of quality systems
- Non compliances and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
If you are booking more than one space on the course please contact the office on 028 9042 3222 / email@example.com to avail of a 10% discount for second and subsequent delegates.