Course duration: 1 day workshop
The new international standard for Occupational health and safety, ISO 45001:2018, published in March 2018, provides a robust and effective set of processes for improving workplace safety. ISO 45001:2018 will replace OHSAS 18001, and organisations currently certified to OHSAS 18001 have three years to comply with the new ISO 45001:2018 standard. This 1-day course provides practical training for anyone responsible for the migration process within their organisation, across all industry sectors.
What does it involve?
- Background to the changes;
- Introduction to Annex SL;
- Overview of ISO 45001:2018;
- Planning for your organisation’s migration.
- Understand the background to the changes and the proposed migration timescale;
- Be familiar with the new high level Annex SL structure and how it applies to their organisation;
- Be able to Identify & discuss the key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001;
- Be able to identify potential implications for your organisation of the changes to the standard;
- Help you plan for your organisation’s migration.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for their organisation’s migration to ISO 45001:2018;
- Personnel involved in ongoing health and safety management within their organisations;
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 45001:2018.
If you are booking more than one space on the course please contact the office on 028 9042 3222 / email@example.com to avail of a 10% discount for second and subsequent delegates.