Course duration: 1 day workshop
This 1 day course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfill ongoing maintenance and improvement of their information security management system.
Objectives. Having completed the course, delegates will:
- You will be familiar with ISO 27001 series of Information Security Standards
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action
- Information Security in context
- Overview of information security management systems
- Internal auditing of information security systems
- Non compliances and deficiencies
- Audit Techniques
Who should Attend
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 27001
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an information security management system based upon ISO 27001
If you are booking more than one space on the course please contact the office on 028 9042 3222 / email@example.com to avail of a 10% discount for second and subsequent delegates.