Course duration: 2 day workshop
This 2 day course provides practical instruction for the internal auditor to fulfil ongoing maintenance and improvement of your integrated management system.
What does it involve?
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management Standards in context
- Overview of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Internal auditing of the management systems
- Non compliances and deficiencies
- Audit Techniques
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar with each of the standards in Integrated Management Systems to include ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining 2 or more of the following management systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001