COURSE DURATION: 1 DAY WORKSHOP
This one day course provides practical instruction on the new GDPR framework and aims to give delegates a firm understanding as to what is expected moving forward. In a little-publicised and unprecedented change to legislation in December 2018, the ICO can now issue personal fines of up to £500,000 to managers, directors and other employees of businesses who get their GDPR compliance wrong.
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
- Legal requirements for the new GDPR standards
- What is consent- giving and withdrawing
- Data Breach reporting requirements
- Data protection principles
- Organisational Risk management framework
HAVING COMPLETED THE COURSE, DELEGATES WILL:
- Have a practical understanding of the new GDPR framework
- Gain the knowledge and skills to demonstrate compliance with GDPR
- Understand the penalties for non-compliance
- Understand the role of the data protection officer (DPO)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone responsible for handling sensitive information
- Information security managers
- Data protection officers
If you are booking more than one space on the course please contact the office on 028 9042 3222 / email@example.com to avail of a 5% discount for second and subsequent delegates.
GDPR Ongoing Compliance
This event has passed