This Free ISO 45001:2018 Migration Webinar will help you understand the new ISO 45001:2018 standard which is replacing OHSAS 18001. Additionally, the session will aims to guide your organisation through the transition process, and will give you the opportunity to ask our expert Consultant some questions organisation specific questions.
The objective of this online training course is to ensure that delegates and their individual organisations are as prepared as possible for the inevitable transition/migration to ISO 45001:2018. This migration needs to occur by the 11th of March 2021, any organisation that has not transitioned by that date will loose certification.
This Free ISO 45001:2018 Webinar is an opportunity for all delegates to ask certified industry experts with over 25 years experience specific questions pertaining to their organisation/ company.
- What does ISO 45001:2018 mean for you and your business?
- How will the changes affect your organisation?
- What are the changes that need to be made?
- GAP Analysis?
- How long does it take to transition/ migrate?
- why should you not leave everything to the last minute?
- Why migrate now instead of later?
Having finished the webinar delegates will:
- Gain knowledge of the background to the changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018
- Understand the proposed transition timescale and how transitioning/ migrating early is of benefit to you and your organisation
- Be familiar with the new high-level Annex SL structure
- Better understand what is new to the standards and what has changed from the previous standards
- Gain the skills to correctly identify the potential implications for your organisation due to the changes to OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018.
If you would like more information about this free ISO 45001:2018 webinar, please go to the contact us page and we will answer your questions in a timely manner alternatively phone 90423222 or 018321493.
To register a place on this training course simply complete the form below:
Free ISO 45001:2018 Migration Webinar
To register a place on this webinar simply complete the form below:
This event has passed