This Free online Cyber Security Best Practice seminar aims to help you understand the changes to the new data protection regulations and how to protect your company from common online threats. Furthermore, the webinar session will give you the opportunity to ask one of our expert consultants questions specific to your organisation.
Cyber Security Essentials are a set of basic technical controls to help organisations protect themselves against common online security threats. Cyber Essentials is suitable for all organisations, of any size, in any sector. From 1 October 2014, the Government has required all suppliers bidding for contracts (Tenders) involving the handling of certain sensitive and personal information to be certified against the Cyber Essentials scheme.
This Webinar aims to provide delegates with a general understanding of some of the most common threats to cyber security and the best way to combat them. You will learn how to combat threats such as spyware, ransomware, phishing, pharming and trojan horses and how to avoid them. You will also learn how to recognise email scams and fraud while at the same time have the ability to ask our consultants questions.
- What is Cyber Security?
- What is Cyber Security Essentials and Cyber Security Plus?
- How does Cyber Security effect you and your business?
- What are the changes that need to be made?
- How can you protect your business?
- What are the most common breeches and their causes?
Having finished the webinar delegates will:
- Have a keen understanding to the background of changes in GDPR
- Understand online threats
- Know the most common threats and how to best protect your organisation from them
- How to effectively respond to cyber threats
- Understand threats to their organisation and how to combat them
Following the completion of the webinar session delegates will receive a copy of the presentation slides.
Free Cyber Security Best Practice Webinar
To register a place on this webinar simply complete the form below:
This event has passed