Course duration: 1 day workshop
Because of the new international standard for Occupational health and safety, ISO 45001:2018, organisations currently certificated to OHSAS 18001 will need to transition. This standard was published in March 2018 now means that organisations only have until March 2021 to migrate or risk the loss of their certification.
ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor training will help you understand the new standard which is replacing OHSAS 18001 and how your organisation should be audited against it. This new ISO standard provides a robust and effective set of processes for improving workplace safety. This means that as a delegate, you will have the opportunity to ask our expert consultant questions organisation specific questions.
This 1-day training course provides a working knowledge for anyone responsible for the auditing process within their organisation, across all industry sectors. It involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind ISO 45001 System and auditing techniques,then in the afternoon the ficus will be on the practical side of auditing to give delegated a ‘hands on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios.
What does it involve?
- ISO 45001 in context
- Overview of the Annex SL framework;
- Internal auditing of the management system
- Auditing techniques
- What are non compliance’s
- Non compliance’s and deficiencies
What will you learn?
- Have familiarity with the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Gain the ability to plan and carry out effective internal audits
- Have the knowledge base to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- Now be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 45001:2018
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an environmental system based upon the new ISO 45001:2018 standard