ISO 22301:2019 Business continuity management system will help organisations, regardless of their size, location or activity, to be better prepared and more confident to handle the disruption of any type.
Incidents can disrupt an organisation at any time and achieving certification to ISO 22301 will ensure that organisations are prepared for and can respond to disruption or the impact of uncertainty.
ISO 22301 emphasises the need for a well-defined incident response structure. This ensures that when incidents occur, responses are escalated in a timely manner and people are empowered to take the necessary actions to be effective.
- What are the benefits of ISO 22301 business continuity management?
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
To work well, ISO 22301 will need organisations to have thoroughly understood its requirements. Every line and word has meaning, and the relative importance is not necessarily reflected by the number of words devoted to a topic. Rather than being simply about a project or developing “a plan”, BCM is an ongoing management process requiring competent people working with appropriate support and structures that will perform when needed.
If you wish to discuss the potential benefits of implementing ISO standards please do not hesitate to contact us at 028 9042 3222 or 01 8321493 or [email protected]. More information can be found at www.quadraconsulting.com.